Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Union Pacific Pre Hire Medical Assessment


I went for the Union Pacific pre-hire medical assessment today. Arrived to the appointment fifteen minutes early and filled out about 12 pages of medical history questions and release authorizations. Once I was called into the office I took the first of three eye exams. The first was the same one we all take reading letters off the chart. Covering one eye and then the other and then reading with both eyes. Next my height was measured and my weight was taken. Then my blood pressure and pulse were checked. Next I filled my cup for the drug test. My near sight vision and color blind tests were next. I then took a lung capacity test and finally a hearing exam. Once the hearing exam was finished I was released and the results are being sent to Union Pacific. I have my physical ability test scheduled for later this month.

No comments: